VR Software Engineer at NextVR
Are you interested in joining a leader in Virtual Reality? NextVR delivers live events in virtual reality for devices like Oculus, Google Daydream, PSVR etc. Want to be a part of the latest developments in virtual reality? We're looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems in new ways. This role will be responsible for implementing and delivering our flagship VR applications.
- Integrate platform specific VR features (tracking, social, chat, etc).
- Manage power and networking tradeoffs in a multi-threaded application.
- Build and support an excellent platform for NextVR content.
- Help drive the feature roadmap of NextVR products.
- Optimize the experience across different application types.
- Deliver a smooth and delightful experience for the NextVR platform.
- Implement and deliver our core real-time image and audio pipeline applications for live productions.
- Create unit tests and benchmarks to monitor and improve performance.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience developing in C and C++, ideally including C++11 and C++14
- 3D Math & 3D Graphics knowledge (OpenGL, DirectX, etc) required
- Experience shipping at least one app or app library for Android, iOS, or PC
- Profiling and debugging experience required
- OpenCL/GPU compute experience
- Knowledge in image processing techniques
- Algorithm implementation and optimization experience
- Android NDK integration experience a plus
- iOS application development experience a plus
- Windows UWP experience a plus
- Some knowledge of computer vision algorithms
- Spacial audio knowledge is a plus
- Experience in writing and supporting a software product
- Profiling and debugging experience preferred