Value Architect at BlackLine
The Value Architect will support sales & service efforts working primarily with Sales and Implementations as well as Product and Marketing teams to close Intercompany Hub deals. A Value Architect should possess deep expertise in intercompany accounting processes, finance operating models, industry standards, regulations, emerging trends, competitor capabilities/limitations, and finance transformation. In addition, have experience in transforming organizations by helping identify pain points, prioritize objectives, and gain cross-functional alignment on the recommended solution, roadmap and go to market strategy. Additionally, pre-sales consultation selling process knowledge and practice will be required. Experience with BlackLine or ERP finance systems is preferable.
- Sales Overlay: The Value Architect will work closely with sales, partners, product and services throughout the entire deal lifecycle. They will lead the in-depth discovery and engagement aspects of the pursuit through to the final proposal and statement of work.
- Business Value Assessments: The Value Architect is responsible for leading Business Value workshops and completing Business Cases that include ROI analysis and Implementation project plans.
- Proof of Concept: The Value Architect is responsible for completing Proof of Concept work when required to accelerate closing of large opportunities.
- Go-to-Market Assets: The Value Architect will own the ongoing development of our playbook and demonstration environment. Working closely with product, marketing and service they will assist in the development of other assets (e.g., workshop enablers, use cases, competitive comparisons, sales/partner training, whitepapers, webcasts, etc.) and help with evangelizing our product.
- Hands-on: The Value Architect is expected to roll up their sleeves and fill gaps where necessary to make the product successful for our clients.
- Experience selling and managing large transformational projects at strategic accounts
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with prospects/clients (external or internal to an organization)
- Proven ability to translate prospective client objectives into solutions enabled by our product
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Previous experience as a consultant focused on selling software, process improvement and technology enablement.