Unity Senior Developer
Unity Senior Developer Job Description
Cie has a stealth technology startup with a goal of creating a training platform to make more effective decisions. Our mobile platform combines gaming mechanics with neuroscience-based training methods to target behavior improvement and split-second decision-making.
We are looking for a Senior Unity Engineer to join our growing team and help us get there—someone who can see the larger opportunities within a startup, move at a fast pace, face a problem head on, and do it all while producing beautiful code.
If that sounds like your bread and butter, then APPLY HERE!
WHERE YOU WILL BE IN A YEAR
· ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER! - This is a transformational opportunity for someone who is looking for their next challenge. You will be part of the early team to help concept, create, and deliver a new technology while working in a fast-paced field that will expand your horizons and put you far above your peers.
· TRANSFORM AN INDUSTRY! - You will impact an antiquated industry that is ready for disruption. Our technology has the opportunity to create a safer world for both Peace Officers and the general public, all through a mobile technology platform.
· DRIVE TECHNICAL DECISIONS! You will research, evaluate and determine the technical direction for teams and projects throughout the organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- New feature development for our mobile training app (Unity 2D Canvas/C# development)
- Integrating with RESTful API built by the back-end team
- Deploy for iOS and Android mobile devices
- Designing specs based on creative input
- Problem solving in identifying best practices and solutions to technical challenges
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET THERE
- 5 years minimum C# development in Unity or Mono
- 3-5 years Unity development (2D Canvas experience preferred)
- Experience designing and creating technical specs based on creative discussion
- Experience developing and releasing a mobile app with large audiences (10,000+ users)
- Collaborative, creative thinking with excellent communication skills, capable of conveying complex systems and logic to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A thirst for learning and a passion for new technologies, processes and patterns
- Strong math skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience working on time-sensitive, deadline-driven projects
- Our stack: ASP.NET, Unity C#
WHAT WE OFFER
At Cie, we’re looking for bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and a full suite of benefits to support our growing team.
· Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
· Health/Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Visual. 95% paid by employer!
· Unlimited PTO: We believe in work/life balance to reward our rock stars for delivering great results.
· The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
· Ownership: You’ll be a crucial member of the initial build-out team, offering unlimited opportunity for growth and professional development.
Read Full Job Description