Traffic Quality Engineer
The Role You Will Have
- Build, operate, and optimize large distributed systems
- Design and implement algorithms to efficiently process, analyze, and serve massive datasets
- Work as a member of the Traffic Quality team to build a multi system Traffic Protection system as well as support individual projects for the Compliance Organization.
- Provide mentorship and guidance for fellow team members through the technical aspects of Traffic Quality.
What You Will Bring
- 3+ years of full-time experience in a Python development environment required
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience building scalable and reliable products in the cloud
- Comfort writing large-scale, high performance code
- Good diagnostic and debugging skills
- Must be familiar with the backend aspect of serving technologies
- Be able to prioritize end to end, debug, be familiar with user tracking, cookie management, web crawling technologies, bug detection, and traffic quality
What We Have to Offer
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Daily catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Bi-weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Bi-weekly onsite happy hour
- Catered dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.