Testing Analyst - Operations Services
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
As the Testing Analyst, you will lead the sweetgreen testing process and operational analysis for new products, initiatives, and processes through the innovation life cycle from ideation to launch. You will be responsible for upholding the integrity and objectivity of all tests by staying organized, remaining unbiased, asking thoughtful questions, and drawing post-test conclusions. This role also requires you to be proficient coding in Excel VBA and/or SQL for the purposes of drawing scientific post-test conclusions and being a resource for the broader Ops Services team in the analysis of other projects.
- Test program management – track each test, provide guidance on the test plan + success criteria, partner with the learning team to develop a training approach + materials, and identify opportunities to streamline the testing process
- Ops team support – support in person and/or remotely on test execution, field roundtables + surveys post-test, and memorialize test learnings in the test summary
- Data Analysis – help define and analyze success metrics, business impact, customer insights
- Travel requirements – 25%, subject to change
- Based in Culver City, CA
Candidates should have:
- 1+ years project management experience and/or 1+ years leading the testing of new products, initiatives, and/or processes
- Proficient coding in Excel VBA and/or SQL
- Proficient preparing and presenting to key-stakeholders in MS Work, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong operations background in food, beverage, on-demand or related industry
- Strong financial and business acumen – can analyze results and draw conclusions
- Instinct to go to where the work is and eager to autonomously solve problems in the restaurant
- Ability to communicate complex challenges in simple terms to field and treehouse teams
- Comfortable making operational and business decisions on tight deadlines, often with incomplete information
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.