Greater LA Area
Are you interested in joining a leader in Virtual Reality? NextVR delivers live events in virtual reality for devices like Oculus, Google Daydream, PSVR etc. Want to be a part of the latest developments in virtual reality? NextVR is hiring a Performance Engineer to build and manage custom high performance servers,Primary Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot efficiency issues and come up with fault tolerant mechanisms for real-time performance of our application.
- Build, update and manage high performance servers
- Work on increasing compute efficiency using various methods such as Turbo-boost, hyper-threading and overclocking while keeping constraints such as workload into consideration
- Use profiling tools and analyze data that affect cache, memory, processor and threading performance, P-states, C-states etc.
- Work in a methodical fashion and in close collaboration with the software development teamQualifications:
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge about GPU and CPU micro-architectures and Linux systems
- Expertise building and configuring high performance servers
- Hands-on experience with collection, analysis and optimization of multi-processor performance metrics
- Experience with benchmarking processors and memory subsystem for throughput;
- Familiar with kernel architecture, hardware interfaces and profiling toolsDIRECT CANDIDATES ONLY! NO AGENCIES OR EXTERNAL RECRUITERS!
Read Full Job Description