Systems Administrator at Relativity Space
Team and Role Overview
We are seeking a system administrator to join our rapidly growing company and team. Our team is responsible for End User Computing and Corporate System Infrastructure. You will be responsible for server support, storage, infrastructure support, Active Directory, automation of common tasks, end point management, end point image, security, backups, upgrades and more.
Outcomes and Objectives
Support directly and indirectly teams 3D printing and manufacturing rockets. You will…
- Enhance Relativity’s IT team to support our rapid growth across multiple sites.
- Ensure up-time on our services and infrastructure throughout the company and across all of our sites.
- Actively participate in the team’s daily tasking and support requirements.
- Plan and implement roadmaps for software and hardware design, and upgrades across the company.
- Ensure we continue to implement and follow best practices across our systems and infrastructure to achieve our mission and goals.
- Work to streamline, automate and clean up technical dept.
- Literally work with rocket scientists.
- Bachelor’s degree, and 5+ years of experience in system administration
- Expert in Windows desktop and server environments
- Expert in Windows domain architecture experience
- Strong knowledge of Windows and AD security controls
- Experience in managing windows active directory and user access controls
- Experience in networking, routing, subnets, VLAN’s and security protocols
- Experience with Virtual Environments such as VMware, Hyper-V, Rancher
- Experience with cloud environments
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 support
- Demonstrated experience with automation and self-service tools for end users
- Experience in participating in helpdesk escalation support
- Ability to lift equipment weighing up to 40 pounds
- Knowledge or certification for Azure cloud administration or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Familiarity with tools such as SCCM, MDM, Imaging, ServiceNow, Backup systems.
- Experience with SQL database administration.
- Experience with Atlassian products administration including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo.
- Familiarity with Agile Development processes.
- ITIL Certification.
- Scripting experience in PowerShell.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.