Staff Engineer, Android at ServiceTitan
As a Staff Software Engineer, Android, you will be responsible for guiding the technical implementation for our next generation Android native mobile application(s). This is an exciting role for an extremely talented engineer to come in and develop key product differentiators by leveraging the full native power of our customers mobile devices. We build for perfection, use modern tools, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you should consider joining us in our efforts to achieve the extraordinary!
Who You Are:
You are a driven, passionate, developer of mobile applications. Your expertise helps drive the technology choices we make for our applications. You are a person who thrives working with others and feeds on the interactions. You are both humble and confident. You strive to deliver an unmatched experience for the end users of the products you build. Helping others around you brings personal gratification.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or a technical field) or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of experience in mobile application development
- 6+ years of experience with Android framework development
- Expert level Programming experience in Kotlin (no Java)
- Experience architecting and designing mobile applications or frameworks.
- Master's degree or PhD
- Hands-on technical leadership experience, leading teams and setting technical direction.
- Experience architecting and designing large-scale, scalable, systems.
- Experience developing creative solutions to difficult problems
- Deep knowledge of KMM
- Strong understanding of Jetpack Compose
Nice to Haves:
- C# familiarity
- Understanding of MVI architecture
- Experience with BitRise
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.