Sr. Web Developer at ServiceTitan Inc.
We’re looking for a Sr. Web Developer with a passion for building amazing modern web products. Our website needs to serve as the centerpiece of our brand, communicate ServiceTitan's message to the right personas, and help convert pipeline to drive business growth. The ideal candidate will be well versed in modern web technology including gatsby.js, node, netlify, and Contentful CMS, obsess over speed and write beautiful code.
You will play a key role in rapidly growing reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and eventually customer retention and expansion by creating a best in class web experience. You will manage a team of multiple web developers who will be building servicetitan.com as the best place on the web for trades professionals to learn and connect.
This is a unique opportunity to build an amazing web product from the ground up.
As our Sr. Web Developer, you will:
- Be the go-to person for all things technical on the new servicetitan.com.
- Be the lead developer in building the new servicetitan.com on gatsby.js, netlify, node, and Contentful CMS from the ground up.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Understanding of modern responsive web design patterns as well as browser compatibility, progressive enhancement and accessibility.
- Deep knowledge of modern front-end tooling workflows and build automation.
- Proven ability to create working prototypes at varying degrees of fidelity.
- Experience building and maintaining a reusable components library.
- Expert with Git workflows and has worked with BitBucket, GitHub or GitLab.
- Experience with application state management and supporting libraries.
- Ability to work with 3rd party RESTful API services and other web service architectures.
- A solution owner that can support and troubleshoot issues, identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions.
- Comfortable in situations where crystal clear requirements may not exist.
- Ability to lead a team of web developers to build best in class websites quickly.
- Ability to build interactive front end tools that may or may not leverage back end data or apis.
- Ability to architect and implement modern web and marketing technology stacks.
- Lives by an agile software development approach and has experience leveraging various project management tools.
Proficiency in these Technologies and Methodologies:
- CSS: Animation, Flexbox, Rotate, Scale, Gradients, Transforms, Transitions, Grid, SASS
- Headless/Decoupled CMS: Contentful, Strapi, AEM Headless, Magento 2.0, Wordpress Headless
- Static Site Generators: Preferably Gatsby.js
- Hosting and serverless backend services: Preferably Netlify
- Web Services / APIs: Preferably GraphQL
- State Management: Flux, Redux, VueX
- Tooling & Build Workflows: Package management, task runners, bundling & transpilation, tree shaking, CSS pre-processors
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017