Sr. Software Security Engineer
Our clients entrust FloQast with their financial data and as such it is paramount we keep it safe and secure. The security team designs and builds FloQast's security architecture, our work takes place at all levels of the stack and affects the entire organization, from web application security to infrastructure security as well as IT. We believe in scaling security through software engineering best practices and automation. We're looking for an engineer who is excited about building security processes and systems from the ground floor. As Sr. Software Security Engineer, you'll play a fundamental role in shaping the future of security at FloQast and your work will have significant impact and visibility.
What you'll do...
- Analyze, develop, implement and monitor the company’s Information Security program and policies
- Build tools and internal applications to discover, evaluate and mitigate security vulnerabilities during development and in production
- Advise and architect security solutions with engineering and product teams, ensuring all technologies and projects are robust and adhere to security standards
- Detect, respond to, investigate and remediate security events, driving all aspects of an incident to closure
- Conduct and advocate for security best practices in the SDLC, and develop security training for development teams
We're looking for someone with...
- 5+ years of experience in software development using any high level programming language such as Node.js, Python, Go, Java
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in application security, ideally in both attacking and defending web applications
- Extensive knowledge of web application security principles with significant understanding of application security topics such as OWASP Top 10 and authentication infrastructure (SAML, OAUTH)
- Experience running multi-tier or distributed web applications at scale;
- Strong understanding of AWS services or equivalent cloud infrastructure provider
- Familiarity with software engineering practices and methodologies
- Experience with Docker and working with containerized applications a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering/Information Systems or equivalent
Why join FloQast? www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based, early-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success is fueled by a passion to define and dominate the Close Management Software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast for years and the response to our solution has been overwhelmingly positive.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check out what people are saying on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Ranked 11th on the 2018 Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal
- Ranked on The SaaS 1000