Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2021!
As a senior member of the engineering team you will collaborate with cross-functional teams in the company to ensure end-to-end strategy and execution. You are passionate about product craftsmanship and care about great design, not only in products and their visual presentation but in your code and technical architecture as well.
- Write great code, innovate and contribute to the analysis, design, critique and continual improvement of the site architecture, its constituent software components, process, tools, and methodologies.
- Translate product requirements and technical designs into well-engineered, low-defect, robust code.
- Research new technologies or methodologies that can improve the architecture, user experience, or development process.
- Lead code reviews, troubleshoot systems issues and protect the code base and product.
- Perform extensive unit testing, system testing, and regression testing.
- Interface with team members to troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments.
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- 2+ Experience using Ruby and Rails in a production environment
- Experience using a relational database system (we use PostgreSQL)
- Deep understanding of RESTful API design
- Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Read Full Job Description