About Spring Labs:
Spring Labs is redefining how data is exchanged for the new age of data sharing, security, and consumer privacy through decentralization. Our Spring Protocol Tech Stack, which includes the use of Blockchain and Cryptography, allows institutions to share information directly among themselves to verify identities and reduce fraud - all while protecting consumer data.
Working at Spring Labs is about being part of a collaborative team, comprised of some of the most talented people in the industry. You would be welcomed into a fun, inclusive environment where we care as much about our employees as we do about our product.
About the Backend Software Engineer Role:
We're looking for a Senior Level Software Engineers that will serve a number of critical functions within the organization, to include building out the infrastructure for the Spring Protocol to enable our network to interact with client systems. The right candidate for this role is a strong technologist who also possesses very effective communication skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment.
What you'll do
- You will interact with the business and R&D functions to understand, communicate, and build out our systems
- Experience with backend development and distributed processing
- Design Smart Contracts, protocols, and security focusing on anonymity and privacy
- Design and develop APIs using Industry best practices
- Scale and test performance of different services on the Spring Labs platform
- Develop, design, and deploy additional microservices as the platform scales
- 3+ years in Python, Java, C/C++ or Ruby development
- 3+ years of production backend systems development
- 3+ years of experience in API design, development, and optimization
- 3+ years of SQL against multiple different database backends
- Strong CS fundamentals with understanding of software design
- Great problem-solving ability with strong collaboration skills
- CS Degree (or Advanced CS Degree)
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing Smart Contracts on Ethereum
- Experience in Go
- Casual Work Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Free Gym
- Weekly Office Events
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description