Sr. Site Reliability Engineer at Fandango
We are in need of an experienced Senior Site Reliability Engineer/Dev Ops Engineer with a focus on and expertise in a Linux environment and AWS. As a SRE at Fandango, you’ll get to experience working with bleeding edge technologies at a large scale. We’re a highly collaborative team that is always striving to improve our automation, performance, and monitoring. Join our team to work across a variety of brands and products within Fandango, including Rotten Tomatoes, FandangoNOW, Flixster and more!
- Design solutions to improve performance, scalability, and reliability
- Build and maintain distributed infrastructure and automation
- Work closely with development teams to support continuous integration and deployments
- Solve problems quickly and automate processes
- Monitor and improve site stability and performance
- 24x7 weekly on call rotation
• 5+ years of hands on systems engineering experience on Linux and/or Windows platforms
• 5+ years of experience using AWS in a production environment
• Experience with Continuous Delivery practices
• Solid understanding of DevOps principles, experience with operational tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation) and best practices for infrastructure and software deployment.
• Experience using Docker
• Previous operational experience at large scale web sites
• Strong scripting skills in at least two languages (bash, python, ruby, perl, etc.)
• Passion for monitoring and metrics
• Strong background with relational databases and database administration, preferably with MySQL and/or MSSQL
• Working knowledge of NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Couchbase, Postgres etc.)
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through https://www.fandango.com/careers to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.