Route is a one-click premium shopping experience for online ordering, and the only way to view all of your online orders, from any merchant, in one place. Online shoppers can insure and visually track everything they order online in one centralized app. E-commerce merchants from boutique brands to household names can add Route to their website empowering one-click solutions for their customers for shipping insurance, visual package tracking, and one-click claim handling. With offices in both Silicon Slopes, Utah (HQ) and Santa Monica, California, Route embodies a creative lifestyle partnered with innovative tech to build a one of a kind global brand.
About the Role
Route's software engineers are developing next-generation technologies that change how millions of users see, share, and discover the world's products. We have to solve engineering problems at scale with a high degree of reliability and security. We have an engineering culture of empowering teams and engineers to succeed. Our SRE/DevOps group is the key to making this work at scale as they focus on empowering engineers to innovate while maintaining operational excellence.
Route is an engineering company. We need our engineers to bring fresh ideas, be excited to take on new problems across the stack, and embrace the startup culture where we must be comfortable being uncomfortable at times. We aspire to hire the best people with a broad set of technical skills, representing a globally diverse audience, and bringing a diversity of ideas, perspectives, and cultures.
- Develop tools and processes to empower engineering teams to deliver software at scale
- Champion operational excellence across the engineering organization
- Be a subject matter resource for engineering teams on subjects such as CI/CD, AWS, security, monitoring, etc
- Embody a culture of innovation, transparency, and radical candor
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experienced with a wide range of DevOps/SRE tools and best practices
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Deep understanding of CI/CD, cloud infrastructure, networking and/or security desired
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies as needed
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
- Our Technology Stack: Experience with one or more of the following: AWS, terraform, Gitlab
Route offers an array of benefits including generous salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Route is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.