Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. For more about us, please check out these articles and our website.
The Business Systems team is responsible for building out the business system infrastructure of the company so Anduril teams can execute at their highest level. Equipped with a deep knowledge of Salesforce, as our Salesforce Administrator you will focus on the overall support and maintenance of Anduril’s Salesforce instances; including, but not limited to, design and development, integration, testing, regular platform maintenance etc. As part of that support, you'll collaborate with stakeholders across our internal support teams as well as our business stakeholders. Our ideal candidate will have solid interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- In coordination with Growth, Finance and other groups, oversee Anduril’s Salesforce instance, troubleshoot user issues, and develop solutions in the platform.
- Partner with internal development teams to translate business requirements into large scale initiatives involving customizations, integrations across Salesforce and other business systems, and major system updates.
- Perform day-to-day maintenance and administration of Salesforce, including maintaining and troubleshooting custom objects, automation, user profiles, and integrations (ex. Netsuite).
- Create and manage a roadmap for future Salesforce development and implementations.
- Create and update documentation and trainings for users.
- 3 +years of experience working with Salesforce in an administrator capacity with direct experience using Flows, Sharing Rules, Permissions Sets/Groups, and Data Loader. Experience implementing and maintaining a Salesforce instance for a B2B or B2G company preferred.
- Demonstrated systems delivery and project management experience, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, deployment, training, and delivery.
- Ability to take complex business requirements and translate them into simple, actionable workflows for stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, resolve user issues, and work autonomously to solve problems and get things done.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to compellingly articulate Salesforce’s capabilities and offerings to a broad range of audiences.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
In accordance with requirements on Anduril as a federal contractor under Executive Order 14042, new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination or exempt status prior to starting employment.