Sr. QA Tester
- Understanding and documenting feature functions of AppOnboard products sd.
- Conduct manual QA testing of new and existing products, features, and functionality.
- Develop test scenarios and test cases based on business requirements and user stories.
- Identify and write bug reports.
- Follow up with Engineering and Product team members to see bug fixes through completion.
- Work on multiple projects based on the priority, prioritizing the tasks based on the severity.
- Reproducing the customer reported issues when required.
- Mentoring Jr QA members based on the need.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of QA Testing experience.
- Familiarity with bug tracking software - experience with Jira preferred, Asana (optional).
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience testing in mobile (iOS and Android SDK’s) and desktop environments.
- Experience testing in web applications on Windows and Mac platforms.
- Experience in functional, UI, regression tests.
Great to Have
- Programming knowledge of your choice.
- Automation on Mobile platform.
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with PPO and HMO options
- Generous Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Fully-stocked kitchen and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Paid parking and commuter stipend