Sr. QA Engineer at PatientPop
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 500+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
How you will contribute:
- Raising the quality bar in scrum teams by early testing via manual or automation process
- Play a key role in the visibility of testing during each sprint and provide transparency on results.
- Work with the team to raise the bar of quality of each user story(ies) to improve the satisfaction of our internal and external end users.
- Building out automation framework that will help streamline our existing testing
Skills you’ll bring:
- 3-5+ years of hands-on SDET experience with hands-on participation in automated and manual testing of software/mobile applications in an agile environment (Health Care)
- Experience managing and/or contributing to comprehensive functional and regression test suites from design, implementation, and maintenance of test automation and frameworks
- Comprehensive knowledge of QA methodologies including functional, performance, BDD, regression, black-box, white-box testing and other testing strategies.
- Automation expertise using tools and frameworks such as Cucumber, PyUnit, jUnit, TestNG, Selenium or similar
- Experience with browser test automation using tools like Selenium/Webdriver
- Working knowledge of API automation and experience in setting up API tests for REST APIs and Web Services
- Experience in automating web applications, iOS and/or Android mobile apps
- Experience working with external cloud testing solutions such as AWS device farm or BrowserStack
- Experience in working with build tools such as Jenkins and/or Other build tools to integrating test automation into CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate within the scrum team providing input for QA testing estimation, sprint planning, story development and testing, demos, and team retrospective.
- Work with Scrum team to write and define test plans for features
- Work with Engineering and DevOps to add testing to deployment pipelines.
- Write Regression, Smoke and Functional (end-to-end) tests in testrail
- Ensuring automation coverage and test execution are completed during each sprint and prior to release.
- Provide concise and accurate documentation of bugs within the sprint in Jira
- Create & manage bug reports in Jira and communicate with the team
- Develop automation script that can be integrated into the continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process
- Opportunity to create impact
- Ownership and autonomy
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Remote friendly or relocation assistance provided
- 100% fully-paid health, dental and vision options
- Stock options
- 401 (k)
- Our HQ is 2 Blocks from the beach, next to the promenade and dog friendly
- And many more perks!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.