Sr. Mobile Build Engineer
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We’re looking for a Sr. Mobile Build Engineer who loves solving interesting problems and digging into the mobile CI/CD to join and grow our awesome mobile core engineering team. As a facilitator for the entire Android/iOS engineering team, you’ll work closely with in-house and offshore engineering teams to maintain and improve our Continuous Integration pipeline.
What You'll Do:
- Scale in-house and cloud infrastructure for better performance
- Setup/Monitor/Expand CI/CD infrastructure for both Jenkins and cloud CI/CD systems.
- Support both iOS/Android builds jobs outside of CI
- Work with the Security team to comply with PCI standards.
- Perform regular back-ups and SDK/OS updates.
What You Bring:
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Recent working experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience writing Bash scripts
- 3+ years of build and release experience working with Jenkins/Bamboo/CircleCI
- Deep understanding of Android and iOS
- Proficient in any of the following programming language Swift/Kotlin/Python//GO/Java/Groovy
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.