Sr. Integration Software Engineer
Sr. Integration Software Engineer
We’re looking for a Sr. Integrations Software Engineer to join our IT Engineering team. In this role, you’ll partner with key business stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Engineering, IT, HR, and Finance to design and build integration solutions for third-party systems. Through automation and building high-quality integrations, you’ll strive to deliver efficiency and operational excellence, empowering our teams to do their best work.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to capture integrations requirements, including working with third-party integrators
- Closely work with internal teams and business stakeholders to write, review and provide feedback on technical design proposals and participate in and contribute to code reviews
- Configure, build, test, and maintain robust applications, integrations, automation, and bots for third-party enterprise systems
- Write scalable tests, release plans, and end-user documentation to support the organization; provide recommendations for standard methodologies pertaining to integration design and development
- Diagnose, track, and manage integration issues; deliver improvements, bug fixes, define regression tests and acceptance criteria
- Communicate project timelines, service dependencies, resource constraints, and progress with key stakeholders timely and effectively
- Provide mentorship to Systems Engineers, Business System Analysts, and other IT employees
- Evaluate new technologies and work with leadership to prioritize deployment in alignment with business requirements
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise-level integrations with a focus on performance, security, and scalability
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- Expertise using Ruby, Java, Python, C# or C++ for software development, and Workato and/or other integration platforms
- Ability to write code that others can easily understand, maintain, and expand; experience writing glue code to connect services without existing integrations
- Solid experience writing complex SQL queries
- Experience with integrations between business systems like Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday, Zuora, Marketo, Coupa, and Slack
- Familiarity with web platform technologies including REST APIs, OAuth, HTTP, Nginx
- Demonstrated experience building and deploying applications and services in AWS, GCP or Azure (preferably AWS)
- Strong record of successfully delivering solutions for production environments
- Working knowledge of AWS Lambda and Kinesis a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.