Sr. Full-Stack Software Engineer, Discovery at GoodRx
- Collaborate with our cross functional Organic/Content team and the broader team of Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to deliver compelling consumer products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Promote a culture of operational excellence by meticulously testing and monitoring our systems and code, writing documentation, and being on-call to support the health of our services
- Uphold a culture of collaboration, transparency, creativity, inclusion, and data-driven decisions
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of real product experience - you have shipped products used by thousands of users
- Experience with our tech stack - React, Typescript, and GraphQL (front-end), Python (back-end), Contentful (CMS)
- Writing standards-compliant, accessible markup and styling using CSS preprocessors or css-in-js
- Improving site performance and speed metrics like First Contentful Paint, SpeedIndex, TTI, etc.
- Experience with using, designing and building RESTful APIs (Protocol Buffers, etc)
- Familiarity with design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience with writing robust and maintainable unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Experience with APM and visual performance monitoring (DataDog, SpeedCurve or others)
- The desire and ability to learn quickly
- You want to work on software that is changing the world and you're passionate and obsessed about creating intuitive and scalable products
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals - you may work closely with other non-technical folks to get things done. Collaboration is key
- Experience coding with compliance in mind (HIPAA, PCI or others)
- Experience building Design Systems with Storybook or similar
- Experience with automatic building/deployment services like Jenkins, AWS, Google Cloud platform, etc.
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Content Delivery Network (Cloudflare, Fastly or others)
- Integrating with different analytics/events-based systems like Segment, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Interest in SEO
- Open source contributions