At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to be part of our Marketing Enablement Engineering team. This team’s mission is to provide capacity to help ensure delivery of the company’s marketing efforts.
As our Senior Full-Stack Marketing Enablement Engineer, you’ll work closely with the rest of our design, engineering, product, and data team to turn ideas into tangible user experiences. You'll combine your keen design sense, stellar front-end chops, and the right technologies, to realize these ideas and validate them with users. Your wizardry will translate design concepts into living, breathing prototypes and finished products—all to help people make sense of health decisions.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Write clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, automated-testable React JSX to realize our ideas
- Build our UI framework to help us create rich applications to interact with our data—code, widgets, and all—and help us identify and document its emergent rules
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience: Minimum 3years developing and shipping clean, secure, efficient, and compatible web apps, and executing with all the hard skills above
- Experience: Back-end technology experience – GoLang, Python, gRPC
- Portfolio: A portfolio of real projects—better yet if one or two are open source you can walk us through your work on GitHub
- Training: Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical—CS or HCI preferred. (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
- Soft skills: Demonstrated (in your portfolio) eye for design and solving real-world user problems. You are passionate, kind, and have a good sense of humor. You are a talker and a white boarder, and unafraid to step into a leadership role
- Avid Learner: Passion for continuous learning and able to effectively communicate technology-oriented concepts
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description