Sr. Full Stack Engineer - Engagement at Tinder
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. At Tinder, we are passionate about building software to bring our growing global user base one swipe closer to a new adventure. We empower all team members to contribute solutions - this is not a top-down organization. We strive to learn from one another and grow as a team.Who We Are:
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer for the CRM & Engagement team, you will have the opportunity to work seamlessly across our mobile and web applications, creating meaningful user experiences globally.
You will be a core member of our engineering team and will have a major impact on how our users navigate through our online sites, including gotinder.com, swipelife.com, and tinderonline.com. The team’s mission is to build out solutions and features that will allow our users to improve their match-making opportunities.What You'll Do:
- Build internal and consumer facing tools for campaign management and user targeting
- Create new single page applications to streamline the user experience
- Lead the rebuild of gotinder.com to leverage platforms such as SwipeLife and Tinder Online
- Build UI around data pipelines that handle billions of data events per day
- Create new tools and features to leverage user retention
- Partner with CRM Ads and Marketing Teams to drive new users and impact revenue
- You have experience developing complex applications using modern web frameworks, such as React/Redux or Angular.js
- You're able to debug and profile Browsers using Node.js.
- You have a strong understanding of performance tooling to dedicatedly improve loading and rendering performance
- Experience working with WordPress, PHP or other common CMS systems
- Experience building Progressive Web Applications
- Experience designing and implementing API’s
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.