What you'll do
- Conduct discovery calls to explore and understand a merchant's business, data, and how they will integrate with Flowspace from a technical perspective.
- Identify gaps between merchant requirements and Flowspace’s capability.
- Define a success plan for launching a merchant in a warehouse. Define what success looks like and execute against that plan.
- Understand Flowspace’s product at a core level with focus on integrations, APIs, and WMS functionality.
- Identify when a custom feature is required and recommend a product specification to ensure the Product and Engineering teams are informed and aligned before the launch date.
- Track merchant and warehouse performance post-launch and identify when an account manager can take over the account.
- Act as the point person for the warehouse and merchant, build confidence in all parties, prioritize and manage stressful situations, make yourself available and lead by example.
- Show extreme professionalism, communicate early and often with everyone involved, be a face for Flowspace in front of merchants and warehouses, raise concerns before issues happen.
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years in a customer facing role as technical sales or part of a sales support team
- Excellent client follow through skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced high volume environment
- Experience with warehouse management software (WMS) systems and how it relates to warehouse operations
- BS in computer science, engineering, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Demonstrated ability to define requirements, specifications, and success criteria for web services or user interfaces.