Software Test Engineer
Are you a perfectionist who enjoys devising new testing strategies? Do you have a passion for making sure that people are getting the most out of the technology they use every day?
As a software test engineer at Laserfiche, you’ll have tremendous impact from day one. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that works to ensure that user needs are translated effectively into product features. As such, you’ll have the opportunity to constantly explore new technology and shape your own testing strategies.
Laserfiche is a global software company focused on using technology to accelerate how business gets done, by creating software that people love to use. The Laserfiche software platform eliminates manual processes and automates repetitive tasks. We provide our customers with AI-powered digital workflows, e-forms, document management and analytics, to gain insight into performance, improve customer experience and grow their business.
- Developing manual test plans and conducting evaluations to validate product performance.
- Completing black box testing and unit testing methods.
- Thoroughly examining and documenting user-focused testing strategies.
- Ensuring that the look and feel of Laserfiche software is simple, elegant and intuitive for users.
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Need:
- A creative mind and a drive to succeed
- BS or equivalent experience in computer science, math, engineering, the physical sciences or another technical field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of Windows, iOS, and Android operating systems
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***