Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
A core component of Anduril’s Lattice platform is Flux, a software-defined secure mesh network that bridges heterogeneous IP data links. Flux is crafted primarily around solving edge-node connectivity, particular under highly dynamic link environments. Anduril deploys Flux in integrated hardware products such as Sentry Towers, Ghost Drones, and Anvil Interceptors, but is also looking to build a standalone networking product that may be used to integrate with third-party systems.
The key pieces of infrastructure that Flux provides are traffic routing, link QoS, secure unicast/multicast and pub/sub. As a Network Engineer at Anduril, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the software components that provide this infrastructure.
- Engage in the whole lifecycle of our mesh networking software and hardware, including design, implementation, testing, operation, and support.
- Work with multi-functional teams including hardware/electrical engineers, product managers, and business development teams to develop requirements that inform future design decisions.
- Guiding the team in design decisions and implementation
- Understanding of networking protocols such as IPv6, IPSec, DNS, OLSR, etc.
- Working experience of Linux.
- Experience designing and building cryptographic systems.
- Tech lead experience
Ideal Candidates Should Have:
- Experience working with Go/C/C++ on Linux.
- Experience with the CSfC accreditation process.
- A desire to develop software and applications that have real-world impact.
You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of software development projects, from implementation, packaging, automated testing, field testing, deployment support, and ongoing maintenance.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!