At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and support the API Platform which augments and accelerates developing fast, scalable and resilient microservice APIs.
- Enhance and Maintain the platform that exposes Edmunds APIs to external Partners through AWS Gateway.
- Build and Support serverless platform that resizes millions of images in a few hours.
- Engineer and deploy multiple systems and processes across a spectrum of services following Continuous Delivery and Cloud-First Strategy.
- Develop modern data curation solutions to empower Data Content Editors quicklyonboard new data sources and enhance existing data integrations.
What You Need:
- Proficiency in Java programming is desired with experience using the Spring framework along with an understanding of when to apply different Object-Oriented Programming principles.
- Understanding of microservice APIs and exposure to NoSQL databases.
- Experience with AWS especially AWS Gateway, S3, and Lambdas is a plus.
- A passion to never stop learning - our stack is constantly evolving
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.