Software Engineer at Relativity Space
Team and Role Overview
Relativity is looking for a talented software engineer to join the multifaceted Additive Manufacturing team comprised of software, automation and computer vision engineers who work closely with welding engineers. This position will help build high quality, scalable software that is at the core of our autonomous 3D printing robotic cells.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science and 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience designing and building real time control systems
- Experience working with various database technologies
- Expert in Python, C++, C#, .NET, Visual Studio
- Familiarity with containers
- Experience visualizing time series data and building user interfaces
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Agile Development
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Master’s in Computer Science and 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with big data technologies
- Experience with publisher-subscriber design pattern
- Experience with InfluxDB, Grafana
- Database administration/configurations
- Experience implementing Machine Learning and Computer Vision algorithms in real time
- Experience working with industrial robots
- Experience working with EtherCAT
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.