About Spring Labs:
Spring Labs is redefining how data is exchanged for the new age of data sharing, security, and consumer privacy through decentralization. Our Spring Protocol Tech Stack, which includes the use of Blockchain and Cryptography, allows institutions to share information among themselves to verify identities and reduce fraud - all while protecting consumer data.
Working at Spring Labs is about being part of a collaborative team, comprised of some of the most talented people in the industry. You would be welcomed into a fun, inclusive environment where we care as much about our employees as we do about our product.
Spring Labs is seeking a Mid-Senior level Engineer/Developer that is driven by tooling, automation, and enjoys streamlining processes and solving engineers pain points. The ideal candidate, for this role, is a strong technologist who is comfortable working with infrastructure related tasks and a focus on making the experience better for the Engineering Team.
What you'll do
- Own and improve the CI/CD pipeline
- Build tooling to improve developer experience (i.e: semver, network provisioning)
- Build tooling to improve our Business Partners developer experience
- Streamline and automate the release management process
- Drive python coding best practices and consistency of code structure
- Standardize the factories and fixtures for internal testing
- Based on business need, Engineers may be required to be on-call for periods of time
- ++5 years of experience
- Experience with 2+ of: Python, Go, Java, C++
- CI/CD release process
- Casual Work Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Free Gym
- Weekly Office Events
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description