We are Supernatural! Recognized by TIME as one of the Best Inventions of 2020, Fast Company’s Best App, and covered in the New York Times! Supernatural is a next-generation fitness experience in VR (virtual reality) with real coaches, stunning natural environments, music from major record labels, and new workouts released every day. Available now on Oculus Quest and Quest 2.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers, and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you - available on-demand in your home.
The impact you’ll make:
As a Software Engineer in Test (Mobile), you’ll be a force-multiplier working across a wide spectrum of our mobile client-side apps, adding to and improving the iOS and Android applications.
The ideal candidate will quickly understand the architecture of our Supernatural mobile application and help build a robust test infrastructure that will help improve the quality of the experience of our Supernatural community.
You will help us elevate the quality of our codebase by establishing the processes and tools by which our mobile applications can be tested to ensure their optimal operation and minimize the number of regressions.
Along with deep and broad software development expertise, the ideal candidate will bring a passion for mentoring teammates and reviewing each others’ code to constantly raise the bar.
What you’ll do:
- First and foremost, help us deliver innovative solutions to drive the advancement of our live products at scale
- Stay informed on and adapt to a rapidly evolving software and hardware ecosystem
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to help identify areas of high-value for testing
- Actively participate in engineering process improvement discussions
- Work with our Release Manager to coordinate testing and releases.
- Write Unit, Functional, Integration and Usability tests for both iOS and Android platforms
- Set processes and tools to enable our applications to be tested automatically
What you’ll need to be successful:
- CS, Software Engineering or an equivalent degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years working in an engineering environment relevant to the listed responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of Mobile development Swift/Kotlin
- A comprehensive understanding of unit, integration and functional testing strategies
- Proven DevOps experience scheduling tests in CI/CD pipeline
Bonus points for:
- Passion for Fitness, VR and AR technologies
Where you’ll be:
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Post COVID, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours: We operate within the Pacific time zone for collaboration
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.