Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
We are extraordinary problem solvers, teammates, get-stuff-done-ers, and people who care deeply about our work. We come from all types of backgrounds, and we are committed to removing any and all barriers that might exclude someone from feeling like they belong at Anduril.
Anduril is developing a fleet of autonomous robotics systems to tackle the most significant security challenges of America and her allies. Our Systems Software Engineers work on the infrastructure that powers our deployed systems. We develop embedded devices, fine-tune operating systems, and analyze the performance of our devices running on land, sea, and air. Our strong focus on customer security is reflected in our software, networking protocols, build systems, and testing procedures. In this role you will work on a wide variety of systems software engineering tasks at Anduril.
Duties may include:
- Implementing driver software for robotics peripherals and sensors
- Bringing-up and testing of prototype computer hardware
- Working with mechanical and electrical engineers to define requirements for new products
- Crafting reproducible software build systems
- Crafting and implementing networking protocols
- Measuring and improving system performance
- Creating hardware diagnostic, testing, and simulation tools
- Providing operational support for production deployments
- Reviewing and improving product security
- Writing embedded microcontroller program code and build systems
- Creating web service software
- Broad interest in a variety of computer technology topics
- Excellent algorithmic problem solving abilities
- Interest in creating reliable, secure, and testable systems software
- Experience or interest in any of: Go, C++, Rust, Linux, NixOS
You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of software development projects, from implementation, packaging, automated testing, field testing, deployment support, and ongoing maintenance.
U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.