Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
Anduril is developing a fleet of autonomous robotics systems to tackle the most significant security challenges of America and her allies. Our Systems Software Engineers work on the infrastructure that powers our deployed systems. We develop embedded devices, fine-tune operating systems, and analyze the performance of our devices running on land, sea, and air. Our strong focus on customer security is reflected in our software, networking protocols, build systems, and testing procedures. In this role you will work on a wide variety of systems software engineering tasks at Anduril.
You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of software development projects, from implementation, packaging, automated testing, field testing, deployment support, and ongoing maintenance.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Implement driver software for robotics peripherals and sensors
- Bring-up and test of prototype computer hardware
- Work with mechanical and electrical engineers to define requirements for new products
- Craft reproducible software build systems
- Craft and implement networking protocols
- Measure and improve system performance
- Create hardware diagnostic, testing, and simulation tools
- Provide operational support for production deployments
- Review and improve product security
- Write embedded microcontroller program code and build systems
- Create web service software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc., or equivalent experience
- Broad interest in a variety of computer technology topics
- Excellent algorithmic problem solving abilities
- Interest in creating reliable, secure, and testable systems software
- Experience or interest in any of: Go, C++, Rust, Linux, NixOS
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!