Over the past four years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from +200 locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, BuildGroup, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
What you’ll do
- Write and ship code daily. You’ll work closely with the entire team to ensure our customers and internal team have the functionality they need to get the job done.
- Own what you build, get creative with your solutions, write tests, and contribute directly to our core product.
- Be self sufficient. We don’t micromanage, you’ll be in charge of your own work.
- Reimagine how an industry works. We are creating clean, beautiful software in a market dominated by outdated enterprise solutions.
Who we’re looking for
- You can write code, collect and manage feedback from teammates and product managers, implement APIs, and internally prioritize your workload.
- You know CS fundamentals. You have strong architecture skills and an eye for aesthetics.
- You’re a go getter. We move fast, we’re loud, we change quickly, and we push ourselves. We are looking for someone with the same drive and enthusiasm.
- Logistics experience
- React experience
What we use
- Heroku / DigitalOcean
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
• 401K Matching
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us!
Please note: We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed or approved by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or offices. Flowspace is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications, that have not first been approved.
Read Full Job Description