Software Engineer (iOS) at Within
Within is looking for a Software Engineer to join our small team of world-class engineers.
The impact you’ll make:
As a Software Engineer you’ll be a force multiplier on a team responsible for delivering a high quality companion iOS experience to Supernatural members. The ideal candidate brings strong skills in writing clean, high performance code, while maintaining a scalable and stable codebase.
Along with solid software development expertise, the ideal candidate will bring a passion for working with product, design and peer engineering teams to continually raise the bar of the Supernatural experience.
What you’ll do:
- Implement and maintain scalable and stable companion Supernatural features, delivering high performance code on time and to spec
- Smart, efficient problem solving for existing product and speculative design plans
- Stay informed on and adapt to a rapidly evolving hardware base
- Actively participate in engineering process improvement discussions
What you’ll need to be successful:
- CS, Software Engineering or an equivalent degree or equivalent work experience
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Proficient in Swift and iOS development
- Experience using advanced architectures like MVVM
- Experience writing iOS unit tests and UI tests
- Two or more years working in an engineering domain relevant to the listed responsibilities
- Great oral and written communication skills - able to break down technical concepts for non-technical team members
Bonus points for:
- Reactive programming experience with RxSwift/RxCocoa
- Kotlin and Android development experience
- Good understanding of UX/UI design
- Experience of VR/AR development
- Unity development experience