Software Engineer II at Restaurant365 (Remote)
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
The Software Engineer II will be directly responsible for developing and unit testing code. Qualified candidates will demonstrate immediately applicable technical aptitude as well as a propensity for learning new tools and techniques quickly in a fast-paced environment. Excellent candidates will be responsible for helping with development efforts within the team with new feature development and other product enhancements while staying aligned with the requirements to ensure all-around product quality.
How you'll add value:
- Develop high quality code adhering to the best coding practices as laid down by the company
- Work closely with team leaders and help translate existing requirements into robust, scalable software applications
- Keep abreast of latest trends to help provide recommendations on new technologies and processes that can help improve the organization
- Work closely with team leaders to ensure structured and coordinated planning of your team’s development
- Be the support system of the team, capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design to implementation
- Ensure compliance to established design patterns
- Know when to escalate a critical decision
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- In addition to 3+ years in an engineering position creating code-based solutions and tools
- Fluent in C#
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with enterprise software
- Experience with cloud computing and/or mobile applications.
- Knowledge of working with APIs
- Experience with distributed version-control systems i.e. Git
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of client-side frameworks and technologies i.e. React, Angular and Bootstrap
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices. This position has a salary range of $115K-$150K. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location.
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
Along with the compensation we provide the following marketing leading benefits and perks:
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.