Dave is a banking app on a mission to build products that level the financial playing field. To date, we've helped more than 11 million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work, and build credit—and we're just getting started. We believe in a world where everyone has access to financial opportunity and the ability to reach their personal financial goals. With a growing suite of tools and services, we provide a superior banking experience for anyone living paycheck to paycheck.
As a virtual-first company, there is no preference on where we get our work done. You are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the exception of Hawaii.
Dave is looking for talented Engineers to play an instrumental role in building products that help millions of people improve their relationship with money. We're looking for passionate software engineers interested in full stack development. If you're excited to join a tight-knit collaborative team with a mission of helping others, we'd love to hear from you.
What You'll Do
- We’re looking for talented Full Stack Engineers to play an instrumental role in building products that help millions of people
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Regularly participate in code reviews and other team functions
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with the Dave Tech Stack is a plus: Typescript (Runs on Node.js), MySQL, Google Cloud Platform, React Native, React
- Effective communication skills, a positive attitude, and ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- The ability to discuss and explain system architecture and component design
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability plans
• Generous paid parental and caregiver leave
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Unlimited PTO and generous company holidays
• Company laptop and home office stipend
• Personal financial advisor
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.