We partner with content creators and brands to facilitate prized-based experiences, changing the ways players, streamers, and fans interact with the experiences they love - offering creators a new way to engage consumers and brands a new way to expand their reach.
We are a strong team of strategists, designers, and engineers who value curiosity, diversity, empathy, and community as a way to drive long-term value for employees, partners, our communities, and our shareholders. Learn more about us here. Come join our team!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR . . .
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR DAY . . .
We believe in a team of polyglots. Our engineers are responsible for building features across our platform - from the dashboards used by Versus and our partners to the SDKs used by content companies. We encourage our engineers to pick up new skills, but we also love to see affinities for particular technologies. Although your work will involve significant focus on frontend technologies, you'll work with others on the team to learn new things while sharing your own expertise.
WE CURRENTLY USE . . .
- Swift/Objective-C (iOS)
- Kotlin/Java (Android)
- C# (Unity)
YOU WILL HAVE . . .
- 5+ years of professional, paid experience designing, building, and maintaining modern web applications
- Demonstrated proficiency building and consuming API, including modeling data using specs as guidance
- The ability to provide guidance and feedback on API design
- An in-depth knowledge of at least one technology
- An active, genuine interest in learning at least one of the current technologies listed above that you don't currently claim as your own
- Autonomy, initiative, and self motivation with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- A preference for Agile methodologies, rapid prototyping, and team collaboration
- The ability to give and receive feedback with grace
- A clear, thoughtful communication style that lends itself to working with collaborative teams
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE . . .
- A background in the entertainment, media, gaming, and/or adtech industry
- Experience with scaling and high-availability systems
- Experience with data visualization and analytics
- An active interest in design, UI, and UX
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation that people actually take - we promise
- Generous maternity & paternity leave
- Flexible work day schedule - currently remote for COVID
- Matched 401k