Software Engineer, Front End/Full Stack at Snap Inc.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for Front End and Full Stack engineers of various levels to join Snap Inc! As a member of the Engineering team, you will play a key role in building and shaping everything from Live Stories on the web to our ads website and more to come.
What you’ll do:
- Build scalable front end applications to support the growing needs of the business
- Work with multidisciplinary teams across the organization to ensure Snap Inc.’s web properties leverage the potential of existing systems and data
- Understand the needs of Snapchatters, publishers, and advertisers to deliver intuitive and interactive applications to support them
- Manage projects and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Comfort building across the stack in Java or Python
- Experience with any of the following modern web frameworks: React, Angular, Ember, Backbone.js, Dojo, or Bootstrap
- A passion for front end design and/or web application development
- Experience developing consumer-facing software
- Experience developing software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Experience with ES6 is a plus