Headspace has one mission: to improve the health and happiness of the world. Headspace is a global leader in mindfulness through its app and online content offerings. At Headspace, our employees embody our three core values: selfless drive, courageous heart, and a curious mind.
Being on the engineering team, you’ll be working on a product that impacts more than 65M users. You will help us bring new features to life to meet our mission, while also helping push our platform to newer technologies as we embrace the cutting edge. A big goal needs talented people, so come join us and give your day job a sense of purpose!
About the Software Engineer, Developer Tools at Headspace:
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer, Developer Tools to be responsible for executing on initiatives designed to move the needle on key business goals via innovative solutions and highly-scalable, performant code. You’ll be focused on connecting more people with our product and service in order to advance our mission of improving the Health & Happiness of the world. We’re a high impact team with an ambitious mission and are looking for high caliber people to join us!
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Build infrastructure and frameworks to orchestrate CI/CD and automated high-quality releases gated on quality
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and identify productivity tools that can be built to help them create new features and products with ease
- Work on creating tools that help monitor and report on critical metrics for the engineering org including performance on mobile
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you’ve accomplished:
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related experience
- Working experience in building iOS or Android apps
- Exposure to mobile frameworks
- Experience with testing - Unit tests best practices, E2E-tests ( We are responsible to test what we ship )
- Self-starter, can-do attitude, team player and overall sense of ownership
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.