Site Reliability Engineer at Apeel Sciences
About This Role
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will manage Apeel's deployed software solutions using best practices in monitoring, alerting, and troubleshooting. You will also travel to Apeel customer locations to help with installation, configuration and training.
What You’ll Do
- Design cloud architecture to support Apeel’s Lab.Apeel experiences
- Implement cloud architecture using infrastructure as code
- Deploy, monitor and troubleshoot cloud architecture
- Deploy, monitor and troubleshoot Apeel’s IoT architecture
What You Bring
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with one or more SasS monitoring/alerting services (DataDog, Splunk, PagerDuty, etc.)
- 3+ years industry experience (full-time employee)
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please note that Apeel Sciences does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Apeel Sciences.