Senior Software Engineer
Greater LA Area
Lucky Day is a mobile-first startup based in LA. Our mission is to create as many lucky days as possible to impact lives for the better.
Our first product, Lucky Day, is aiming to change the way people can try their luck. We give everyone the chance to win real money by playing daily raffles, sweepstakes and lotto that are quick, entertaining and 100% free (over $8mil paid out). Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with 10+ million installs.
At Lucky Day, you will be working with the best-in-class talent to impact the daily lives of millions of people around the world.
What You'll Do
- Develop, implement, refine the server applications for our Lucky Day app
- Make technical decisions that improve the codebase while minimizing risk
- Collaborative with team members on the design and implementation of new features
- Identify and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and user value
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/knowledge
- 5+ years with C#.NET Framework
- 3+ years with Microsoft SQL Server
- Advanced experience with IIS and deployment of .NET
- Advance experience with Distributed Cache: Redis
- Advance experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, DynamoDB, Lambda, Cloud Formation, Kinesis, etc.)
- Strong experience with DynamoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Applied knowledge of object-oriented design principles and iterative development
- Advanced experience with RESTful web services
- Excellent TDD and test automation skills
- Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ
Read Full Job Description