Senior Software Engineer
What You'll Do:
- Develop our next generation Consumer Insights platform that uses big data analysis to predict marketing trends.
- Design and develop the next generation Customer Portal to support our subscribers.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems touching every part of the company.
- Support our account and subscription management application.
- Manage AWS Lambda functions for ETL and cross-application integration.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails.
- You have built secure, high-performing RESTful APIs.
- You consistently achieve high levels of unit test coverage with test frameworks.
- You have hands-on experience with e-commerce subscription systems, preferably Zuora.
- You enjoy providing mentorship to your teammates.
- You care about the details.
- You seek perpetual growth.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Company Subsidized Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Retreats
- Dog Friendly
About SnackNation: We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. At SnackNation, we care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing US companies of 2018, and #2 in the Food & Beverage category. We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures! If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG space.