Senior Software Engineer
Deluxe leads the advertising and entertainment industries with innovative supply chain solutions that help market, enrich, and enable media distribution to all platforms and all consumers throughout the world. Deluxe is a global company with a presence in nine countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company in the hottest industry space that offers an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential. We focus on innovation, creativity, and cutting edge technology.
We are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join our growing team.
• Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of SaaS based applications and corresponding microservices.
• Expert knowledge of at least one application discipline, along with the ability to rapidly learn new technologies based on business needs.
• Sound analytic skills to deal with requirements and/or issues that may be loosely defined and the ability to further manipulate and expand on them.
• Build relationships with peers and other teams to achieve objectives, maintain objectivity, and give and welcome feedback on design/implementation decisions.
• Mentor junior developers and provide architectural and implementation guidance as necessary.
• Be a leader of and enforce Agile principles within the product development team.
• 6+ years of experience with one or more of the following technologies (C# .NET, Java, Ruby, Python, PHP)
• 6+ years experience with database technologies
• 4+ years experience developing REST API’s
• 4+ years experience in high transaction multi-tenant architectures that include user/account management and commerce/billing engines.
• 2+ years experience with Agile principles and practices such as TDD, Continuous Integration, daily Scrums, and sprint/release planning and execution.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and someone who is passionate about quality, supportability, extensibility, and simple design.
• Experience with digital asset management systems, encode/transcode technologies
• Experience working with digital media, workflow systems, transcoding and DRM technologies (Widevine, PlayReady, CENC, etc.)
• Experience with No-SQL databases (Solr, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase)
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), company health screenings and more. Local candidates only. No relocation assistance provided.
To view other open positions and for more information on our company, please visit our website at http://www.bydeluxe.com
Deluxe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.