About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
Critical DevOps engineering role for the Pluto TV Team with responsibilities for system and server management, database management, configuration management, troubleshooting, preventative and corrective maintenance, performance monitoring and enhancement for our cloud / hosted large scale consumer video service.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Design and perform system and server management, database management, configuration management, deep troubleshooting, preventative and corrective maintenance, performance monitoring and enhancement for cloud / hosted large scale consumer web systems
- Coordinate tests of new dev ops software and systems
- Plan, define, implement the requirements for off-hour systems maintenance work
- Oversee change management activities on the supported systems
- Develop operations procedures, such as backups and recovery processes
- Install and configure cloud systems
- Resolve technical and user problems
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be
successful in the role:
- 7+ years’ experience in software development
- Degree in Computer Science or related or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience in Python, Java, Golang, Node.js, etc...
- Experience building service-oriented APIs (GraphQL and REST API) and cloud services (preferable against AWS)
- Fully understands the concepts of “infrastructure as code"
- Experience writing for an