Senior Software Engineer, Release (Match Group LLC, West Hollywood, CA) at Tinder
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:08 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Design, implement, and support existing iOS test infrastructure. Support and monitor continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) for iOS team. Investigate to determine if issues involve a bug, flaky test, or stale test. Quarantine broken tests and file bugs in case of defects in the application. Update and fix broken test and bring them back online. Prioritize blocking bugs with Project Managers (PMs) and Engineering Managers on a daily basis. Work with offshore team to provide status updates on new features and analytics coverage. Add P0/P1 bugs into regression backlog. Use strong communication skills (verbal and written) to communicate upcoming changes that might break existing tests and plan accordingly to limit any potential interruptions and delays in CI. May work 100 percent from home.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or U.S. equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Mathematics, Management, or related field, plus 4 years of experience performing software development (including planning, analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining software systems or applications). Must also have the following: any professional experience developing software systems using Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) and Test Automation; any professional experience automating iOS mobile applications using XCode with the XCUITest library.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.