Things you're good at
- Shipping: Delivering a polished, high quality web app from development to deployment.
- Architecture: Getting it done is important. Getting it done in a way that will scale is equally important.
- Security: You know what it takes to secure a production grade web app in the FinTech space
- Optimization: You're an expert in bundling technologies like Webpack and are familiar with nest practices concerning optimization of served web apps.
- Collaboration: We bring the best out of each other. We're looking for people who will bring the best out of all of us.
- Design: We care about great product and UX, you'll have a nose for the details that make for an outstanding web experience
- Deep involvement in the front-end stack (Typescript/HTML/CSS(Styled Components) /React/Node)
- Help us establish scalable architecture for the Albert web app
- Speed is a feature: build and deploy software that delights because it’s fast
- Improve our tech stack, tools, and processes to deliver a product with the highest quality standards
- Web security, optimization, browser compatibility/testing, and scalability best practices for the web app
- Participate in and lead discussions on web application best-practices, and bring up potential setbacks
- Write clean, well-tested modular code
- 5+ years of experience writing production front end software
- BS, MS and/or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with modern web architecture and methodologies
- Experience making architectural decisions for the web
- Experience with browser testing tools like Cypress or Selenium
- Experience conducting A/B testing and/or experience with feature flagging
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Bonus: Familiarity with bundle optimization and code splitting
- Bonus: Familiarity with NodeJS and Python/Django
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Free lunch
- 401K with match