Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer (5+ years) to build services and functionality for our client applications using Python.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will use your skills to:
- Work with a cross-functional team to deliver timely, high quality, and well-tested code
- Help define and enforce standards regarding code quality and test coverage
- Mentor junior developers
- Help continue to build the Engineering culture at Endpoint
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- 5+ years of experience building web services with Python using modern frameworks
- Experience developing in a microservices architecture, and following domain-driven design principles
- Solid coding practices including writing technical specifications, peer code review, and unit & integration testing
- Experience designing and building products or major features from concept to launch
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment driving operational excellence and best practices
Why work at Endpoint:
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description