Tapcart makes mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 20,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
About the role
As a Senior Software Engineer, iOS at Tapcart you will work closely with our small team to refactor, maintain and extend the functionality of our core e-commerce app used by thousands of brands worldwide.
Our engineering team is continuously looking for ways to better ourselves and our peers. We believe that taking the time to write great code is crucial to our long-term success and core to our values. We encourage this by pair programming, code reviews, demos, and pull requests.
Working at Tapcart means your code will touch millions of shoppers, and you have the exciting opportunity to make a big impact while learning and teaching our team.
What we're looking for.
- 5+ years coding experience; at least 3 years in Swift
- A penchant for writing clean, reusable code
- Eagerness to learn and teach
- Work well with teams
- Knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVVM and Protocol-oriented Programming
- Familiar with cutting-edge programming techniques such as Reactive, Promises, and functional programming
- At least one of your apps you can point to on the App Store
- Experience with other programming languages
- Experience unit testing
- Interest in e-commerce
What you'll be working on
- Core e-commerce app: Our core white label app enables brands to have their own mobile application live within days. We're creating a beautiful native experience that helps brands reach and retain their customers.
- Merchant app: We're continuously developing our merchant app where brand owners can see analytics, send push notifications, and update their app style from their own admin app.
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many upcoming challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page.