Senior Software Engineer - Front End (Schedule Engine) at ServiceTitan (Remote)
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to help us build smart, compelling and intuitive client-side applications for our products. This is an exciting role for an engineer to come in and develop the major client-side features in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment. We build for product excellence, focus on smart solutions through innovation and technology, have an amazing growth-oriented culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you should consider joining us in our efforts to achieve the extraordinary!
You will be primarily responsible for creating and maintaining complex web-based solutions. Some tasks will require understanding and modifying server-side APIs written in a strongly-typed web application framework. You will work closely with product, design and various engineering teams to develop and deliver scalable, secure, rock-solid, production ready features. You will be expected to iterate rapidly while delivering high-quality outcomes.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver scalable, reliable solutions to complex business problems
- Own applications that are critical to the success of our customers and our business
- Drive frontend architecture and design decisions
- Partner with engineering leaders across teams to drive our vision and lay the foundations for long-term technical excellence
- Collaborate with world-class engineering, product and design teams to design solutions to customer problems
- Develop and maintain sufficient test coverage for all features
- Value mentorship and enjoy helping engineers around you grow
What You'll Bring:
- You have 7+ years of experience building scalable web applications
- You have created and maintaining JSON Web APIs backed by databases in any strongly-typed back end development framework
- You take pride in both delivering delightful user experiences and in championing technical excellence
- You're excited to work collaboratively with engineering and across functional teams
- You're eager to contribute your ideas and experiences to help us continuously improve as a product and as a company
- You enjoy working on GitHub repos which are setup for CI/CD, automated testing
- You have strong communication skills and can easily exchange ideas in a distributed environment
- Our applications are built on React, TypeScript, Styled Components, GraphQL, Node, Express, MongoDb, Jest, Cypress
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
ServiceTitan is committed to fair and equitable compensation for all of our employees. We thoughtfully consider a wide range of factors when determining individual compensation. The expected salary range for this role is between $124,000 - $178,000. Actual compensation for an individual may vary depending on skills, performance over time, qualifications, experience, and location. In addition to the base salary, the total compensation package also includes an annual bonus, equity and a holistic suite of benefits.