Play a pivotal role as our Data Platform expert! As a Senior Data Engineer you will be part of the engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and build new ones. This is an exciting role for an engineer to come in and lead the major feature development in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you might find yourself in a perfect company.
As our Senior Data Pipeline Engineer, you will:
- Architect, Define solution design for data ingestion and data delivery. Understand a broad range of design approaches.
- Work Able to lead projects and mitigate risks. Delivers independently. Design, develop, test and deploy software. Build scalable, reusable and maintainable solutions.
- Communicate effectively with other software engineers, product managers, data analysts/scientists and business users.
- 60% development / 40% working on requirements and design.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- At least 5 years of Data Engineering experience
- Experience building data streaming solutions (e.g. Kafka, Azure Event/IOT Hub, SNS/SQS, Kinesis )
- Experience building data pipelines (e.g. Azure Data Factory, Kafka Connect, Flink, Spark, Pig )
- Experience with Cloud Store and Database ( e.g. Azure Data Lake, S3, Azure Synapse, Snowflake, Redshift, Vertica)
- Experience with Infrastructure automation technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems and Restful APIs.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Experience with Source Control, Unit testing, Debugging, Monitoring and Alerting and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- B.S., M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or a related technical field
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc