Senior Software Engineer - BRM
Senior Software Engineer - BRM
Boingo Wireless, one of the Best Places to Work in LA, has an opening for a BRM Engineer! Boingo's platform is the only monetization engine of its kind, driving revenue through carrier offload, advertising, location analytics, and consumer products like IPTV, high-speed broadband, and Wi-Fi. You'll work to improve our BRM system, which keeps all our business and revenue generating products humming along. It's a very important role!
What's the gist of the job?
- As our BRM Engineer, you'll design, develop and maintain all system aspects of the Oracle billing application (BRM), working closely with the billing team
- Help map business requirements to functional specifications, perform gap analysis and provide solutions for the billing system (BRM)
- Provide ongoing production support
- Mentor junior team members
- Update your colleagues with timely and accurate reporting, lead regular review meetings of the billing track plan
- Lead & support others as Boingo’s resident guide on the Oracle BRM application
- Diligently adhere to best practices and promote performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Collaborate effectively with other engineering teams
- Identifying and monitoring inter-dependencies among various application implementation activities
Have you got the goods?
- You have experience with at least three full life-cycle billing systems implementations
- 5+ years of hands-on billing application development experience. Experience with Oracle’s BRM solution development is preferred.
- Successfully performed system integrations
- You have 8+ years software development experience
- You have 5+ years with Java
- You are a self-starter and are able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products. Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.