Senior Software Engineer (Aspire) at ServiceTitan
We're Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you'll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by over 50,000 users across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of $4B in revenue. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture right here in the heart of St. Louis.
Ready to make your career move?
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for producing and implementing functional software solutions. This position will work with the internal development team to define software requirements and provide leadership on operational and technical projects.
What you'll do:
- Act as a leader in the Scrum process according to the Agile Manifesto and best practices.
- Be a key contributor to the architectural design of the software.
- Design key software components using object-oriented techniques.
- Code and debug software components for all layers of our stack.
- Develop detailed unit tests for all your code.
- Conduct code reviews, document, and follow-up on issues.
- Lead the continuous improvement of the development process.
- Develop integration tests across multiple components of the software.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in software engineering roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in an engineering role for a software or SaaS company is preferred but not required.
Must have experience and/or exposure to the following:
- C#, .Net, WebAPI
- Angular (version 4 or latter)
- Automated Unit Testing (MSTest, nUnit)
- SQL Databases
- REST, JSON Services
- Design Patterns
- OO Design
Preferred but not required skills include:
- .Net Core
- Azure SQL, Storage, and App Services
- Elastic Stack
- Service Oriented Design
- Jira / Confluence
- Mobile Development
- React Native
Where you'll work:
Our headquarters is located in St. Louis, however, we'll be remote until the time is right to return to the office. When that happens, St. Louis-based employees will be moving to a hybrid work model (three days in office with the option to work remotely for the remaining two). Fully remote employees will be able to stay remote.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.